bokasaysrawr: Everyone needs to commission Whinecraft ASAP when they open up their slots. Just look at Naraki. Look at that warpig. LOOK AT THE LITTLE TONGUE. Eeee omg that’s the cutest damned thing.
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
send me a fruit c:
Strawberry - I’m in love with you.
Cherry - I love you.
Watermelon - I think you’re cute.
Blueberry - You’re amazing.
Kiwi- You’re pretty
Rasberry - You’re hot.
Paopu Fruit - I would date you.
Grapes - I could stay on your blog for hours.
Lemon - You are my tumblr crush.
Orange - I want to get to know you.
Tangerine - We have a lot in common.
Lemon - I wish you would notice me.
Lime - I don’t talk to you but I really love your blog.
butlerbookbinding: girlgotmuscle: lilinternetwarrior: theidledrifter: jane-b-nimbel: thesanityclause: youngmanandoldsoul: “Killed 99 bears” a fact that if actually accomplished, should be put on a tombstone. My favorite part is “We hope he has gone to rest.” What, like… they weren’t sure? Maybe, if ever the bear uprising should start again, he would rise from the ground to finish what he started and slay that 100th bear?Was this man so powerful they are concerned he might not have decided to rest at all and is simply biding his time? The bears made that tombstone. A warning, and a prayer. That he really, truely stays down. This is too badass not to reblog. #i had 99 problems and they were all bears so i fucking killed them Reblog for last comment The bear clerics used every ounce of ursine divine magic they had, and they still aren’t sure it was enough.
What a boss
AND IT’S BACK ON MY DASH.
NO ONE’S GEEK GAME IS STRONGER THAN COLBERT’S GEEK GAME.
there may be a day I stop reblogging this, but today is not that day
I will never not laugh at James Franco’s reaction.